Meet Callie Bouziden, DDS
When Callie Bouziden was a kid she had very crooked teeth. The process of getting her teeth fixed turned out to be a life-changing event, since somewhere along the way, she fell in love with dentistry, and years later as she grows her own dental practice, remembers what that transformation felt like.
"Having my teeth fixed made a huge difference in who I am today. It allowed me to be who I really am without being afraid. The change I experienced in my appearance and self-confidence was incredible. I was so inspired by the transformation, I want to provide that same kind of experience to others." – Callie Bouziden, DDS
Dr. Bouziden and Mustang Family Dental came together in July 2013. Growing up in Claremore, Okla., Callie watched her parents run their own business, and that experience is part of what inspired her to take the leap and start her own practice. She was also motivated by the gentle patience of her childhood dentist, orthodontist and their personnel, and by the knowledge and wisdom she learned from mentors in dentistry.
Callie attended the University of Oklahoma for her undergraduate and graduate degrees, graduating from the University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry. In addition, Callie has been honored with the prestigious annual Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Award for her clinical skills.
Callie is married to Chris Bouziden. Together they place a high priority on their family and love spending time with their young children. Dr. Bouziden is very busy taking care of her patients, her family, and growing her dental practice, but when she has the time, she’s a dedicated Sooner football fan, and enjoys snow skiing and spending time at Lake Tenkiller.
Our vision is to provide a variety of high-quality dental services, on time, on an individualized basis, in a comfortable setting. At Mustang Family Dental, we know visiting the dentist is not necessarily fun and that’s why we make every patient’s comfort a priority.
- We take the time get to know each patient and their needs.
- We treat every patient the same way we treat the members of our family.
- We cater to patients of all ages and aim to meet the dental care needs of everyone in your family.
- We make sure every patient understands their dental care treatment plan and the procedures they’ll experience.
- We make sure every patient receives quality dental care that meets the highest standards possible.
- We maintain a calm and peaceful environment and pamper our patients with amenities so they have the most comfortable experience possible.
"I think we met everyone who was in the office that day. Everybody was so nice and even volunteered to watch my baby while I got my teeth cleaned. I love Dr. Bouziden!"
– Johanna M. "I greatly appreciate the new/revised appointment reminder that was sent via text/email; it was most helpful. The staff was extremely friendly during our visit. I was most impressed by the amount of attention/patience that was given to my 5 year-old son. He was provided with his favorite action hero coloring pages in addition to letting him assist (no sharp objects!)"
– Matt H.